Good stuff today as we ended the WHY> series. Had a few things going on:
• Mark Brown was great today leading worship. Maybe we can get him up a little more in the future.
• Our next series is going to deal with 2 topics that everyone struggles with.
• Our Segue Live! Tours are filled up for the upcoming weeks. That’s exciting to see so many new people getting plugged in.
• I’m ready for my family to be home!
• I love our band. Those guys are tight.
• Spoken word element at Stonecreek – that’s a first for me. I got a lot of positive comments, and it’s funny most of them came from our crowd over 50.
• It was great to be back today. When you come back you realize how much you miss it.
• Splash! theater opens this week. Our kids are going to love it.
Our plan is to bring John home this week. I’ll keep you posted. Thanks for praying. I’ll have an update on his eating progress tomorrow.