John got his braces today! He doesn’t say too much about his teeth, but every now and then you can tell that they are bothering him. Over the holidays, Mark Brown’s (on staff) 9 month old son was crawling up in John’s lap. John said, “he sees my teeth.” (frown). Once at dinner, John commented, “girls don’t like boys with crooked teeth.” (tear).
John and Debby go to Cincinnati on Sunday (Jan. 6) for another follow up. He’ll have the FEES (snake camera up the nose) on Monday, meet the pulmonologist on Tuesday, and have another scope on Wednesday. Please pray for the following:
• Safe travel.
• Scar tissue to be doing what it needs to be doing. Hopefully, healing is going as planned and we can continue without more intense surgery.
• Pulmonologist to have no surprises, as well as the other doctors.
• Easy wake up from anesthesia, with minimal discomfort.
• Teeth to respond to the braces.
• Insurance – we’re still working the system.
Thanks for praying, and I’ll do better about posting next week regarding his Cincy visit!